July 31, 2015
- Psych - Removed reliance on 256 color video modes for color
effects. This *vastly* improves the appearance on Windows
8, 8.1, and 10.
- Psych - Added frames-per-second target goals (for both module
drawing and color animation) to the "Auxiliary Settings"
panel of the configuration dialog.
January 7, 2015
- Removed a runtime dependency issue in AudioMonitorDLL.dll that
displayed an error and prevented it from loading on some systems
- Improved platform compatibility and performance
October 15, 2014
- Added support for sound sync with any media player on Windows
Vista or later
- Improved performance with many of the modules
- Many new preset Displays, Palettes, Textures, and Objects.
- Added a floating visuals window option to the task bar launcher
- Improved integration with post-Windows XP platforms.
- Dropped support for pre-XP platforms
**We recommend that you uninstall previous versions of the software
before installing the new versions. Be sure to back up any Displays
you have created first so that you can import them into the new version.